Location Placed right near a non perennial pond which fills up for at least 8 months in a year and is used by the locals as well as the farm animals, birds etc with an abundance of greenery all over.
Situated on the borders of Baga-Arpora Road, Saligao, this property is located close to all the beaches & is very close to Mapusa and Panjim cities. The gradient of land is flat & rectangular in shape which would be ideal for either a residential or commercial project. The plot is compounded & has an old structure on it.
Location : Saligao
Size : 1900 sqmtr
Price : 25000/- per sqmtr
Ref No: AMA-0000041
Things to do:
This village is one of the oldest heritage villages in Goa, and will remain so as there is a blend of the old and the new in terms of architecture as well as the local’s living within this place for generations.
• Besides the nearby beaches, the Nehrul River is a must for anyone who enjoys scenic roads & fresh water to either jump in or to just to enjoy the beautiful view. There are many places for site seeing, restaurants, etc on this road.
• Heritage walks, local “taverns” (Bars), MOG museum & so on.
• 9 kms to Mapusa
• 10 kms to Panjim
• 4 to 5 kms from the main commercial beach belt, that is, the Baga-Calangute-Candolim beaches.
• 2.5 kms to the nearest Police, Calangute/Saligao border & 1 kms to the nearest Fire stations, Pilerne(Saligao).
• 7 km to JMJ Hospital, Porvorim
• 8.5 kms to the Mandovi Clinic, Porvorim
Get in Touch: