This property is placed perfectly within serenity whilst being a minutes drive to Baga beach.
Both the apartments are on the 2nd floor and have a splendid view of the Pool and gardens as well as natural greenery on the other side of the apartment.
Location: BAGA – ARPORA road.
Size: 200 sq mt.
Price: 95000 per sq.mt (negotiable)
Type: 3 BHK (penthouse)( unfurnished)
-Back up gen set
-Kitchen hob and stove
-Air conditioning and furniture
-Teak wood french doors, windows and main doors.
-24 x 7 security
•Things to do:
Being the busiest and most preferred place to be in Goa, this place is a-buzz for entertainment, shopping, lively streets overflowing with restaurants, pubs with an endless list of things to do and see.
Among st the hustle and bustle of the beach belt, there is a lovely mix of local’s, people who have settled here from other states and countries all living within the Calangute village making it a well rounded area in Goa as it also provides to families many facilities like education, home-depos , heritage sites and so on.
• Cafes, Bistros & Restaurants along the many rivers and streams like the Badem and Uddo rivers.
• Ideally located for tourists and families as a lot of the city benefits and facilities are available like malls, schools, Mapusa market and this property is close to the main Siolim junction or as the Goans call it, “Tinto”. • Many heritage sites like the Vagator and Chapora forts,
• 3 kms to Anjuna /Vagator Beaches.
• 12 to Morjim /Arambol Beaches. • 0.4 km to Baga Beach. . . . 2 km to Calangute Beach.
• 3.5 kms to the nearest Police Station, Calangute/Saligao border & 6 kms to the nearest Fire stations, Pilerne(Saligao).
• 2 kms to Vintage Hospital and Bosio Hospital, Calangute.
• 4.1 kms to the Govt. health center, Candolim.
• 10 km to St. Britto’s High school for Boys and St. Mary’s High School for Girls, both in Mapusa city (4 stars out of 5)
• 2.5 km to St. Anthony’s High school for Boys, Calangute and 3 km to St. Theresa’s high school for Girls, Pilerne (3 stars out of 5)
• 10 km to St. Xavier’s higher secondary and College, Mapusa
• 8 km to DMC higher secondary and College & Father Angelo Institute of technology. Both located in Assagao.
• Many heritage sites like the Vagator and Chapora forts,