Located in one of the most Vibrant villages, enjoy the best of both worlds with the peacefulness of village life coupled with the convenience of commercial amenities just few minutes away in this spacious – open plan duplex villa, that is self-sufficient with a well for fresh water and is an 10 min walk to the Calangute and Baga beach, making it extremely well connected and convenient for anyone.
The property faces a small chapel which gives it a quaint old-world charm with the house surrounded by greenery with ample garden area to play with. It is the perfect family home or a vacation home with plenty of fresh air, sunlight, and entertainment. The location is just 5 mins from the local market or as the locals call it “Tinto”, ATMs, educational facilities, restaurants and more.
• 3 bedroom villa with AC’s (2 out of the 3 bdrs have a loft for storage)
• Double door Garage space
• Servant/Caretaker quarters which has a room, kitchen and toilet
• It also has a storage room and a storage space under the stairs
• Furnished (No electrical appliances)
• Inverter back up
• Pet kennel
• Big Garden space with lawns
• 3 large water storage tanks
Area: 785 sq.mt
Prize: 4.20 Cr
• 4 kms to Anjuna /Vagator beaches.
• 12 to Morjim /Arambol Beaches.
• 1 km to Baga/Candolim beaches.
Things to do:
Being the busiest and most preferred place to be in Goa, this place is a-buzz for entertainment, shopping, livily streets overflowing with restaurants, pubs with an endless list of things to do and see.
Amongst the hustle and bustle of the beach belt, there is a lovely mix of local’s, people who have settled here from other states and countries all living within the Calangute village making it a well rounded area in Goa as it also provides to families many facilities like education, home-depos , heritage sites and so on.
• Cafes, Bistros & Restaurants along the many rivers and streams like the Badem and Uddo rivers.
• Ideally located for tourists and families as a lot of the city benefits and facilities are available like malls, schools, Mapusa market and this property is close to the main Siolim junction or as the Goans call it, “Tinto”.
• Many heritage sites like the Vagator and Chapora forts,
• 1.5 kms to the nearest Police, Calangute/Saligao border & 3.5 kms to the nearest Fire stations, Pilerne(Saligao).
• 1 kms to Vintage Hospital and Bosio Hospital, Calangute.
• 2.1 kms to the Govt. health center, Candolim.
• 9.6 kms to St. Britto’s High school for Boys and St. Mary’s High School for Girls, both in Mapusa city (4 stars out of 5)
• 1 km to St. Anthony’s High school for Boys, Calangute and 2 kms to St. Theresa’s high school for Girls, Pilerne (3 stars out of 5)
• 9 kms to St. Xavier’s higher secondary and College, Mapusa
• 6 kms to DMC higher secondary and College & Father Agnelo Institute of technology. Both located in Assagao.
Get in touch with us