The Villa is located along the valley of Assagao with a plot size of 500 with approx built up area of around 250 sq.mts, with a beautiful garden which opens out to the pool, a peaceful slice in one of the cosiest villages in Goa.
Though it is an independent villa, the access to the house is through a gated complex.
Area: 500 Sq.Mt
Price: 3 cr
• 3.8 to 4 kms to either Anjuna or Vagator beaches.
• 12 kms to Morjim Beach.
• 9 to 15 kms to the Baga, Calangute & Candolim beach stretch.
• 18 kms to Panjim.
• 4 kms to the nearest Police & Fire stations, Mapusa city.
• 5 kms to Galaxy Hospital & 7 kms to District Hospital, both in Mapusa city.
Things to do:
Assagao has become one of the “places” to visit when in Goa and will remain so as there is a blend of the old and the new in terms of architecture as well as the people living within one of Goa’s oldest Villages.
• Cafes, Bistros & Restaurants in many nooks and corners as well as along the main roads of the village.
• Yoga retreats, Sunday flees in peoples backyards and much more by just walking along the windy roads and narrow streets of the village.
Get in touch with us