Situated inside the village of Saligao, nestled cozily within Nature and within close proximities to Baga/Calangute beaches and other points of interest on the coastal belt as its just a 10 minute drive. This Portuguese style house consists of 4 bedrooms (1 on the wooden pa floored attic), Bathing area with 2 bathrooms, Dinning room with a sitting area, Big Hall, Kitchen with two small store rooms plus an extra room for laundry area.. This property is perfect for a family or better yet, for a commercial space in terms of a guest house etc as it has great potential, ample of space for a swimming pool, proper open spaces and built up area which will be able to permit at least another 4-6 rooms, Big halls and Dinning areas for common space/café/bar area and so on.
- Well Water
- Huge plot area (common space)
- Has 2 outhouses (which can be converted into rooms if location is taken up for commercial purposes)
Size: 1350 sq.mt.
Price: 5.75 cr Negotiable
Ref Id: AMA-0000005
Things to do:
This village is one of the oldest heritage villages in Goa, and will remain so as there is a blend of the old and the new in terms of architecture as well as the local’s living within this place for generations.
- Besides the nearby beaches, the Nehrul River is a must for anyone who enjoys scenic roads & fresh water to either jump in or to just to enjoy the beautiful view. There are many places for site seeing, restaurants, etc on this road.
- Heritage walks, local “taverns” (Bars), MOG museum & so on.
- 9 kms to Mapusa
- 10 kms to Panjim
- 4 to 5 kms from the main commercial beach belt, that is, the Baga-Calangute-Candolim beaches.
- 2.5 kms to the nearest Police, Calangute/Saligao border & 1 kms to the nearest Fire stations, Pilerne(Saligao).
- 7 km to JMJ Hospital, Porvorim
- 8.5 kms to the Mandovi Clinic, Porvorim
Get in touch with us